Monday, January 30, 2017

Welcome!

Hello! And welcome to Preschool, Homeschool, and Early Education!

My name is Rebecca. I am a 26-year veteran, homeschooling mom of six and grandmother to fourteen. I am a year-round seasonal naturalist at Prairie State Park in southwest Missouri and am in charge of the homeschool and preschool programs at the park. I take preschool programs into the local library once a month, as well.

Over the past, nearly three, decades I have done a multitude of projects working with children of all ages. I've decided that it's time to share some of those projects and educational ideas with others, so...here I am!

I hope you enjoy the things that I have to share and can use some of them in your own educational endeavors in the days ahead!

Until Next Time...
~Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment